$ whois scateu.me $ gpg2 --fingerprint 3353B7BD pub 4096R/3353B7BD 2015-08-14 Key fingerprint = 011F 0492 97D6 5D75 8AC4 6458 D43F 3CE2 3353 B7BD uid [ultimate] Wang Kang <email@example.com> uid [ultimate] Wang Kang <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [ultimate] Wang Kang <email@example.com> uid [ultimate] [jpeg image of size 14244] sub 4096R/19E45ED7 2016-04-06
- You have to know the past to understand the present. — Carl Sagan
- Art is the highest form of hope. - Gerhard Richter
- You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing. - Richard Feynman
- Only wimps use tape backup: real men just upload their important stuff on ftp,
and let the rest of the world mirror it ;) - Torvalds, Linus (1996-07-20).
- We are drowning in information, but starved for knowledge.” - John Naisbitt
- You can’t win, by killing your enemy. - ArthurX
- The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. - Steve Jobs, 1994
- Do. Or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
- Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. - Brad Meltzer
- Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt. - Richard Feynman
- “If you want total security, go to prison. There you’re fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking … is freedom.” - President Eisenhower
业余无线电呼号 CallSign: BH1RLW
BH1RLW is my amateur radio callsign.
I think it probably means :
- Repair Linux Wireless
- Rapid Lose Weight
I am a new radio amateur in Beijing, China. My name is 王康 ( Wang Kang ).
I just received my license from CHINESE RADIO SPORTS ASSOCIATION ( CRSA ).
Callsign : BH1RLW QTH: Beijing, China.
My rigs are Yaesu FT-817 and UV-5R.
I am also interested in Software Defined Radio (SDR), and having fun with GNURadio project.